· Check this page for draws, updates and tournament messages, especially if there is rain or snow.
· Matches will be 2 out of 3 tie break sets with a 10 point tie break for the 3rd set.
· Players should report to the courts 15 minutes before their scheduled match time.
· Players should be prepared to play up to
3 matches per day.
· 15-minute default time will be in effect.
· Warm up time limited to ten minutes.
· Players are responsible for checking online draw sheets during the tournament for any schedule changes.
· Players may substitute partners prior to
the first tournament match and only if changes do not effect the seeding.
2016 Frostbite Doubles Tournament
Entry Deadline - Sunday, December 3
Entry Fee - $25
December 8-10, 2017
JUNIORS AND ADULTS
Millbrook Exchange Tennis Center
1905 Spring Forest Road, Raleigh, NC
23 hard surface courts
Event Divisions (age as of 12/10/17)
Juniors: 10U, 12U, 14U, 18U
Adults: 2.5-5.0 doubles + mixed
Seniors: 3.0-4.0 doubles + mixed (age 50+)
* Players may enter 1 event.
* Juniors may play in an adult division but adult teams must have at least one player who is age 18 or older.
* Players may enter events above their
ratings but not below. (e.g., a 3.5 player
may play at the 3.5 or 4.0 level but not 3.0).
* The current USTA ratings are listed online as December 2016 USTA ratings and should be used for this event.
* If you have a question about which level to
play, please call Millbrook Exchange Tennis Center at 919-872-4128.
2017 Frostbite Doubles Tournament
The tournament draws will be posted by 6pm on Wednesday, Dec. 6. Here are a few notes for now:
This event will be run in TennisLink.
USTA membership is not required.
Register TODAY for our Annual Frostbite
Matches begin no earlier than Friday
4:30pm for juniors, 6pm for adults,
continue no earlier than Saturday at 8am and will be complete around 6pm. If needed semi’s play Sunday 11am and finals at 1pm. Players will be expected to play when they are scheduled. Time conflicts should be
considered prior to entering the
Draws will be posted online at www.RaleighTennis.com by Wednesday
December 6th at 6pm.
● Consolation for all first match losers
● Trophies for the finalists in each event
● New balls provided for each match
● T-Shirts for all tournament participants
● Saturday hot lunch, drinks + snacks
Check out ourfacebook page for additional pictures!