1. Go to www.nctennis.com and click on TennisLink
2. Log in with your USTA number and click on “online team creation.”
3. Select Section: USTA Southern
4. Select Area District: North Carolina
5. Select Sub/Area: Capital Area
6. Select League: (i.e.18 & over) choose your division
7. Select Flight: (i.e. 4.0 Women) choose your flight
8. Select Day/Time of Play (i.e. Evening) choose time you would like to play
9. Choose any sub-flight, a, b, c, or d (if applicable). You may or may not stay in this group- the LLC will randomly divide them upon conclusion of the registration period depending on the number of teams.
10. Enter Team Name: (The letter I plus your first initial and then your last name).
11. Associate with your facility. If it isn’t listed, click on “other facility” and type in your club name.
12. Click Submit and WRITE DOWN YOUR TEAM NUMBER
13. Print a copy of your confirmation with your team number to give to players. Your players must have the 10 digit team number to register
For additional questions e-mail: Tracy Debnan at firstname.lastname@example.org
*YOU MUST HAVE A USTA MEMBERSHIP TO REGISTER FOR A TEAM OR TO CREATE A TEAM
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A USTA TEAM ON TENNISLINK